Preventative Playground Mulch Blowing
Approximately 75% of all non-fatal injuries related to playground equipment occur on public playgrounds, with the majority occurring on climbers more than any other piece of equipment.
Fortunately, the incorporation of loose fill surface materials – or mulch – has been shown to drastically reduce the risk of injury due to falls.
Eos Outdoor Services’ playground mulch blowing services can provide a safe, secure environment for patrons to your commercial property – helping you to provide an enjoyable area for recreation, while minimizing the risk of litigation.
Our playground mulch solutions offer the following benefits:
- Minimal interruption to your day-to-day playground activity
- Swift, cost-effective application
- Certified, safe, and IPEMA-approved materials
- Easy access to areas that larger vehicles cannot navigate
- Precise mulching in relation to the height of playground equipment – with a standard minimum of 6” ensuring a safe “fall zone”
Eos Outdoor Services’ playground mulch blowing uses engineered wood fiber chips, which are popular due to their affordability and natural appearance.
Rubber chips are also used in certain environments, and are often chosen for their longevity and durability.
Whatever option is best for your commercial property, our professional mulch blowers can install # yards an hour, delivering quality results in no time at all. Call us today.